Ever dream of hopping from one country to another ? Well , i guess each one of us has a dream of going into our favorite international country whether up for the reason of working , discovering cultures and exploring exotic places. As a travel enthusiast , i was really hoping that i could set my foot not only in the philippines but at the same time to other foreign countries. One of my plans for this 2011 is going to MALAYSIA , SINGAPORE and LANGKAWI and hopefully if time and money permits then that dream will be able to push through.
As i researched more about the countries that im longing for to travel , I’ve realized that picking up destination , saving money for the fare and pocket money are not the only things that i need to worry about. I need to check also if the country requires visa. Damn ! I know that getting a VISA is very hassle. Not only the cost that brings stress but also the papers and documents that you need to produce. Plus the fact that the people working on the embassies are very rude! I almost give up to my dream until when i checked on the article being published by GRANDEUR TRAVELER ( one of my inspiration why a decided to start writing a travel blog ) that theres a lot of countries for FILIPINOS that doesnt require VISA.
As i read the list , my eyes almost bulged out from amazement and the fact there are some countries all over the continent that i can possibly visit with if i have all the money in the world. LOL …. I guess sharing this information with my friends is a big help cause we’ll never know that you guys might have some plans on going to these countries in the future.
Here is the complete list by continent :
- Brunei – 14 days of stay
- Cambodia – 21 days
- Indonesia – 30 days ( want to visit BALI by 2012 )
- Israel – 90 days .one of my dream destination.
- Laos – 30 days
- Macau – 30 days ( the las vegas of asia )
- Malaysia – 30 days ( i will be setting my foot on this country soon )
- Maldives – 30 days visa issued upon arrival.( my dream destination )
- Mongolia – 21 days
- Nepal – 21 days ( if you want to conquer Mt. EVEREST then this place is your jump off first )
- South Korea – 30 days for JEJU ISLANDS
- Sri Lanka – 30 days
- Singapore – 30 days
- Thailand – 30 days ( watch out phuket and krabi thailand cause i will be exploring your country soon )
- Timor – 30 days
- Vietnam – 21 days ( recommended for cheap travel )
- Bermuda – 31 days
- Costa Rica – 120 days visitors permit
- Bolivia – 50 days ( known for their extravagant mardi gras )
- Brazil – 90 days ( rio de janeiro and FIFA ofcourse )
- Colombia – 90 days
- Dominica – 90 days
- Ecuador – 90 days
- Nicaragua – 90 days ( known for stunning beaches )
- Peru – 90 days ( if you want to see the mysterious Machu Picchu )
- Saint Kitts and Nevis – 14 days
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines – 30 days
- Turks and Caicos Islands – 30 days
- Cape Verde
- Kenya – 90 days ( if you want african safari adventure )
- Madagascar – 90 days VIUA for MGA 140,000 ( if you want to see great animals )
- Morocco – 90 days ( famous for spices and spirits )
- Seychelles – 30 days (one of my dream destination )
- Togo – 7 days
- Uganda – 180 days VIUA for US 50.00
- Zambia – 90 days VIUA for US 50.00
- Fiji – 120 days ( known for amazing landscapes )
- Palau – 30 days ( known for white sand beaches and ecotour )
- Micronesia – 30 days
- Samoa – 30 days VIUA
- Tuvalu – 30 days
- Vanuau – 30 days
- Cook Island – 31 days
This list might change so better check the corresponding embassy if you want to be sure. transit visa is required for some countries when it is not a direct flight to your destination (i.e if you are going to brazil via the US, you might need a US visa).
Highlighted ones are the countries that im planning to visit soon. If once again , TIME AND MONEY PERMITS ….